| Title: Some Stories Just Really Have to End.
Posted: Saturday, 24 March 2012 @ 23:17 |
+ |
Firstly, if you guys don't mind, do take a look at one of my close friend's Blogskins design she just submitted today @ s/t. #1! It's an awesome lay, in my opinion. Speaking of which, i realized i have not been submitting Blogskins for some time :( I've been really busy.
I spent most of my day today watching movies on my laptop. I was watching Final Destination 3, and then i came across the SAW movies. Remembering that the last time i watched SAW was like 3 years back, i decided to watch SAW 1 to SAW 3 again after FD. I had a damn great time watching them by myself :)
Anyone a fan of Jigsaw/John, Jigsaw's wife/Jill, Amanda, Detective Hoffman, or Doctor Gordon? I bet no.
As much as i hate Harry Potter to end abruptly, i hate the SAW movies to come to an end too. I wish there's more of these two movies. Especially SAW. It should not have just ended with SAW 7! There's still Doctor Gordon around, he can continue the legacy. Grrr. Oh wells, that's okay.
And oh, i had a dinner invitation from H's family, remember? It was last Friday, and it was wonderful. H's mother was really glad to see me (again) & she hugged me so tightly when i stepped into their home. Oh gosh, they really made me feel welcomed. I'm so touched, i can cry on the spot but no i didn't. But seriously, it was really heartwarming :')
My friends have already made some plans tomorrow, but i'm unsure whether i wanna come along or not. It's been long since i last met them, and i really missed them. Well, i guess i'll be seeing them. Really must catch up with their life stories ^^
I spent most of my day today watching movies on my laptop. I was watching Final Destination 3, and then i came across the SAW movies. Remembering that the last time i watched SAW was like 3 years back, i decided to watch SAW 1 to SAW 3 again after FD. I had a damn great time watching them by myself :)
Anyone a fan of Jigsaw/John, Jigsaw's wife/Jill, Amanda, Detective Hoffman, or Doctor Gordon? I bet no.
As much as i hate Harry Potter to end abruptly, i hate the SAW movies to come to an end too. I wish there's more of these two movies. Especially SAW. It should not have just ended with SAW 7! There's still Doctor Gordon around, he can continue the legacy. Grrr. Oh wells, that's okay.
And oh, i had a dinner invitation from H's family, remember? It was last Friday, and it was wonderful. H's mother was really glad to see me (again) & she hugged me so tightly when i stepped into their home. Oh gosh, they really made me feel welcomed. I'm so touched, i can cry on the spot but no i didn't. But seriously, it was really heartwarming :')
My friends have already made some plans tomorrow, but i'm unsure whether i wanna come along or not. It's been long since i last met them, and i really missed them. Well, i guess i'll be seeing them. Really must catch up with their life stories ^^
