Title:  Day 4: 7 Things To Win Your Heart Over.
Posted:  Thursday, 3 February 2011 @ 01:16
+

  1. Look Good, Smell Good.
  2. Don't brag about yourself to me. A little bit of self-selling is fine, but not too much because you might just piss me off.
  3. Get straight to the point. You can beat about the bush & be sarcastic with me. But not all the time. Use them moderately & in appropriate cases.
  4. Affection for kids & the young ones.
  5. Family guy. I don't know why i'm attracted to guys who are usually labeled "Mummy's Boy", "Daddy's Boy", or "Family Man".
  6. Shoo away, Vainpots! I don't like going out with people who constantly check his/her appearance in the mirror or anything that can reflect their physical outlook.
  7. When I talk, you Listen. Because whenever someone talks, i always listen.
  8. Remember the small details. If you can remember what earrings i wear (or the things people don't usually take notice of) on our very first meet-up for example like 4 years ago, you definitely will win my heart.

Labels: ,

»
«