Title:  Merry Christmas.
Posted:  Wednesday, 24 December 2014 @ 10:46
+
Ohai. :3

Been awhile since i last updated, once again, i apologize for my disappearance. Just a quick summary of my past 3 months during my FYP journey!

I completed my Final Year Project with a BANG last November. It was a tough project, but with helps from one of my cousins who was previously a Biomed student as well, and also my project supervisors who have always been there for me when i need them, the project was easier. I hope to attain an 'A' for FYP, as the seniors raved that it's pretty easy to get a Distinction for FYP. I'm only hoping for an 'A' though, hopefully i could!

I'm now having my internship, which is the final 3 months, before the final poster presentation starts in March 2015, and then graduation in May. Oh, i cannot wait! How fast time flies. It's already 3 years since i'm in Nanyang Poly. Great times, great memories. I will miss every single one of the people i made friends or acquaintances with over there, and also the moments. :(

Internship is awesome! Staff are all friendly over here, and i can get along well with everyone. I baked gingerbread cookies yesterday, as Christmas gifts for all of them, and they loved it! Hahah. On a side-note, i received so much gifts from most of the staff here. They're all so kind and thoughtful, and i think this place would also be missed once i'm ending my internship. :( Sighs. But anyways, it's half-day today for work! Cannot wait to get home later and out back again to see the Christmas lights at Orchard :D

So anyways, i wish all of you a Merry Christmas and happy holiday tomorrow! New Year is approaching too, exactly next week. Oh gosh, 2015, how fast you'll be coming. :/ Resolutions will be up soon! Hahah goodbye!

Labels: , ,

»
«