| Title: School Fever.
Posted: Sunday, 15 April 2012 @ 22:20 |
+ |
How long have i been missing from my blog? I apologize for no updates, i was really busy with all the preparations necessary for school.
I'm tense at the moment. I had a mild fever yesterday night, i think my body's not accepting the fact that school is starting already :x I'm feeling better already now, but just slightly tense (like i've said) 'cause it's the first day involving lessons tomorrow. God, i'm not looking forward to lectures. First lesson begins at 9am! Seriously, i have a high chance of falling asleep throughout that lecture class.
My Orientation was good the other day. I've made some friends, and my classmates are great people. My seniors are awesome as well. One of the seniors (he was pretty attractive, to be honest) wanted to get to know me more & he even asked me for my cellphone number but i told him i was attached & i don't like making new friends once i have someone already. Lol. Glad he was fine with it, but he told me if we ever bumped into each other again in school, i must at least smile & talk to him, and not act as if we don't know one another. Haha!
Hilmi was kinda insecure when i told him about my day during the orientation. It's natural for him to feel that way, 'cause if it was him in my shoes, i'll be insecure definitely! I managed to convince him that there's nothing special going on between me & anyone new from my school 'cause the people i've made friends with are all girls. I told him about the senior too, he got upset for a while but after that he was fine. He knows that i'm not the kind who hides things from him, so when i tell him things, all of them are the truths.
I hope for a good first day of school tomorrow. And i hope to not bump into that senior too.
I'm tense at the moment. I had a mild fever yesterday night, i think my body's not accepting the fact that school is starting already :x I'm feeling better already now, but just slightly tense (like i've said) 'cause it's the first day involving lessons tomorrow. God, i'm not looking forward to lectures. First lesson begins at 9am! Seriously, i have a high chance of falling asleep throughout that lecture class.
My Orientation was good the other day. I've made some friends, and my classmates are great people. My seniors are awesome as well. One of the seniors (he was pretty attractive, to be honest) wanted to get to know me more & he even asked me for my cellphone number but i told him i was attached & i don't like making new friends once i have someone already. Lol. Glad he was fine with it, but he told me if we ever bumped into each other again in school, i must at least smile & talk to him, and not act as if we don't know one another. Haha!
Hilmi was kinda insecure when i told him about my day during the orientation. It's natural for him to feel that way, 'cause if it was him in my shoes, i'll be insecure definitely! I managed to convince him that there's nothing special going on between me & anyone new from my school 'cause the people i've made friends with are all girls. I told him about the senior too, he got upset for a while but after that he was fine. He knows that i'm not the kind who hides things from him, so when i tell him things, all of them are the truths.
I hope for a good first day of school tomorrow. And i hope to not bump into that senior too.
