Title:  Mask of the Phantasm.
Posted:  Thursday, 5 April 2012 @ 18:02
+
I'm on the way to finishing my 9th layout, for submission to Blogskins. The title of this post was intended for the layout name (if you watch Batman you'll know it sounds familiar), however i don't think it's suitable. Haha! So i renamed it to "Behind Your Mask". Stupid title, urgh.


Guess this will be my first & last submission for April. I'll be starting school real soon, sigh. I doubt that i'll have a lot of free time once term begins, so don't expect me to be too active after that. I'll submit this one soon! Already submitted this in!

Oh yeah! There was Yes Man last night, i watched it with Mas. She came over for the night & we didn't sleep until 4AM :x Hahahahaha! We had awesome story-telling sessions with each other, & reminisced lots of events that happened in the past too especially those funny moments. Laughed so much til i had stitches. Hah!

Tomorrow's the weekend! Hell yesssssss! I can't wait to meet H. :)

Labels:

»
«