Title:  The Final Week.
Posted:  Monday, 9 April 2012 @ 21:26
+
Next Monday is going to be the first day of school for me. I am so not looking forward to it. :(

Met up with H just now, accompanied him to enrol himself for his motorbike license. I didn't stop him, even though he already has a car license, oh well just let him be. I don't even have any license :/ After that we proceeded to Vivocity to meet up with Syam, Genie, Aizat & Sufian. We had our late-lunch at The Chicken Rice Shop at Vivocity, then we walked around to shop for stuff. I bought a pair of jeans from Pull & Bear, also i grabbed a top from Mango. Followed H get his shoes from Lee Cooper, and some clothes from Man Studio & Esprit. Once we're all done shopping, we went to the rooftop to chill out.

Oh yeah, Syam purposely told H about my embarrassing incident yesterday night, where i had a slip at Dhoby. I almost fell, ugh. And it was unnecessary for H to know about it actually, lol. But oh well, i got ashamed & i just deafened myself up to their laughters.

Moved off for home after 7PM. Parents were watching the TV when i got home. ROCKY BALBOA WAS PLAYING ON CH5! I forgot about the movie! :( Anyhow, i'll be rotting at home tomorrow & the next day. Uh, i have orientation on the 13th, i'm pretty lazy to go so i'll see how about it :x
»
«