Title:  Rose Of Arimathea.
Posted:  Thursday, 29 March 2012 @ 22:15
+
Mum's currently watching Si Capik on Suria. I'm in my room using the laptop & i wasn't listening to any Music so the TV's pretty blaring outside & i could hear everything clearly. A while later, i heard something familiar. Very, very familiar.

Seriously, i thought my ears were kidding me. But i know that tune so well. I recognized it cause i'm a huge fan of the movie! I just heard one of the soundtracks from The Da Vinci Code being played on Si Capik. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Omg, i instantly recognized the song, which is Rose of Arimathea. It's the track played when Silas (in the movie Da Vinci Code) was recalling his past memories before he went into the Church Saint-Sulpice. And fyeah, i'm currently listening to the track! HAHA. My my, Hans Zimmer is such a gifted soul, he's a masterpiece.

Speaking of Hans Zimmer & The Da Vinci Code, is there going to be a movie for Dan Brown's 3rd (Robert Langdon series) book - The Lost Symbol? Cause i really hope there will be. I really would love to know who's going to take on the role of Mal'akh (the bad dude). I wish Paul Bettany could do the role, but nah, he can't, since he's already played Silas. :(

Labels: ,

»
«