| Title: Movie & Misses.
Posted: Tuesday, 13 March 2012 @ 00:12 |
+ |
Act of Valor. This movie. It made me literally CRY. It was an amazing movie that i caught last week. It got me thinking about all those men & women who are serving for their countries and also those who have served their countries. Along with their families & loved ones as well. The pain that each one of them goes through, and how they handle with it. I have many respects to them soldiers. Proud of you all, everywhere in the world. ❤
P.s: Sorry for this late post, i told you i'll blog about it another day & it happened to be tonight ;)
I didn't go anywhere interesting today. Most part of my day & noon, i accompanied myself with Harry Potter movies, since i've got nothing better to do. In the evening, i went to Popular to browse through some novels & thought of buying one, but in the end i didn't get any. I got two Agatha Christie books instead from SAN Bookshop. Heh. Time for some crime-solving & mind-blowing detective stories by the Dame. I loved her books.
I'm not looking forward to anything this week. I doubt i'm going out for the whole week too, cos i'm plain lazy to be in the crowd, and H is also out of Singapore for 5 days. He already left for KL this morning, and he promised to meet me as soon as he reached Singapore on Saturday/Sunday (i'm not sure which). Lol. I hope he's all fine over there, with his family. And i hope he'll enjoyed himself there (even though he said he enjoys his time the most when it's with me). Oh wells. I'm starting to miss you. :/
I know i'll definitely miss him more when it's tomorrow. I'll get through it, it's only for 5 frigging days. :')
P.s: Sorry for this late post, i told you i'll blog about it another day & it happened to be tonight ;)
I didn't go anywhere interesting today. Most part of my day & noon, i accompanied myself with Harry Potter movies, since i've got nothing better to do. In the evening, i went to Popular to browse through some novels & thought of buying one, but in the end i didn't get any. I got two Agatha Christie books instead from SAN Bookshop. Heh. Time for some crime-solving & mind-blowing detective stories by the Dame. I loved her books.
I'm not looking forward to anything this week. I doubt i'm going out for the whole week too, cos i'm plain lazy to be in the crowd, and H is also out of Singapore for 5 days. He already left for KL this morning, and he promised to meet me as soon as he reached Singapore on Saturday/Sunday (i'm not sure which). Lol. I hope he's all fine over there, with his family. And i hope he'll enjoyed himself there (even though he said he enjoys his time the most when it's with me). Oh wells. I'm starting to miss you. :/
I know i'll definitely miss him more when it's tomorrow. I'll get through it, it's only for 5 frigging days. :')
Labels: Act of Valor, H
