Title:  It's Raining, It's Pouring ...
Posted:  Tuesday, 20 March 2012 @ 18:13
+
But Amy isn't snoring ...

What a lovely cooling weather! I'm currently enjoying the chilly atmosphere. It's raining quite heavily outside, thankfully i'm not out at this hour. Somehow, it feels great not going out today. I guess it's strongly because of the rain :)

How's my day? It was super-gila-babi-hutan-boring-nak-mati (translated: super-crazy-wild boar-boring-can-die) day for me. I have been revising quite a lot, i realized. Even though i haven't actually started my course, lol. And i've done few more reads just now. Oh i'm reading for the sake of background knowledge. Thanks to Afifah for giving me most of her lecture notes, they're all reserved for my reading material during the day.

I didn't go anywhere for today, like i've said just now. Spent my earlier part of the day reading my notes. And in the mid-afternoon, i was busy cleaning up my closet. Nono, not the Eminem song. Mum kept complaining that my closet needs immediate attention, because the bras, panties, shirts, jeans, and all other forms of clothes/wears are all messed-up. I don't know what's so messed-up in her eyes, they all seem pretty fine to me. Uh, whatever. As long as i'm already done cleaning my room, i'm happy and everyone's happy :)

Hey, isn't it like super fast that it's going to be April in 11 more days? Sigh. Few more blinks of the eye, i'll be heading back to school. Oh gosh, no more holiday mood for me. I must start training myself to sleep early & stop being so outgoing & turn myself into a nerdy bookworm before term commences :(

And i'm still wondering who "someone" might be. That person who dropped a tag on my tagboard. Is he/she someone i know? Or is he/she just someone who happens to read my blog often? Hmmm. Mysterious person, ohswell, i've already shared the story you requested me to. :3
»
«