| Title: Guess Who's Back, Back Again!
Posted: Monday, 19 March 2012 @ 12:43 |
+ |
H made it home yesterday morning, and the first thing he did was not go back home to his place. Instead, he came all the way to my place, to surprise me. How sweeeeeet :)
I didn't feel like going anywhere yesterday, cos i don't want him to be more tired, since he just got home. But he insisted on us having lunch together, so okay, we went to Jurong Point to have our lunch, at Pizza Hut. After around 2 hours at Pizza Hut (we talked a lot & laughed a lot & we didn't eat properly, lol) we left for the Jurong Central Park or whatever it's called, near the MRT station. I think it was recently opened. Yknow, the one near SAFRA & has a McDonalds outlet there? That place reminded me of West Coast Park, and i don't know why.
He told me about his vacation with his family, how it sucked & how it was awesome. Majority of the time, he spent it inside the hotel. He was too lazy to follow his parents went for shopping on Day 3 of their holiday there. The mum sure loves shopping a lot. Or should i say, too much? Haha. He already followed them shopping on Day 2, and he just didn't like the way their parents shopped cos there's too much window-shopping & less buying.
He also said that he couldn't wait for the trip back home to Singapore. Even his parents knew his excitement is not because he gets to finally savor his time at home (that's what he told his parents), rather he gets to see me. Cute, huh? And he broke a news to me when evening struck. His parents invited me for dinner this coming Friday, and they said that i can't refuse. Ohmy, it's been very, very long since i last met his family. This is going to be pressurizing for me. :/
On an entirely different note, school's starting in exactly a month's time. I am so nervous, really. It's going to be a brand new life, i'm going to start a totally-new series of subjects/modules, and i'm going to have new friends & environment. I hope i can manage my time well - studies, family, friends & H. And .... the Internet? I must say that once i'm back to school, i doubt i'll be blogging often. I'd be concentrating more on my studies & my life, definitely.
One last thing, H and i are already back together. :') I pray our relationship will last, this time round. Amin.
I didn't feel like going anywhere yesterday, cos i don't want him to be more tired, since he just got home. But he insisted on us having lunch together, so okay, we went to Jurong Point to have our lunch, at Pizza Hut. After around 2 hours at Pizza Hut (we talked a lot & laughed a lot & we didn't eat properly, lol) we left for the Jurong Central Park or whatever it's called, near the MRT station. I think it was recently opened. Yknow, the one near SAFRA & has a McDonalds outlet there? That place reminded me of West Coast Park, and i don't know why.
He told me about his vacation with his family, how it sucked & how it was awesome. Majority of the time, he spent it inside the hotel. He was too lazy to follow his parents went for shopping on Day 3 of their holiday there. The mum sure loves shopping a lot. Or should i say, too much? Haha. He already followed them shopping on Day 2, and he just didn't like the way their parents shopped cos there's too much window-shopping & less buying.
He also said that he couldn't wait for the trip back home to Singapore. Even his parents knew his excitement is not because he gets to finally savor his time at home (that's what he told his parents), rather he gets to see me. Cute, huh? And he broke a news to me when evening struck. His parents invited me for dinner this coming Friday, and they said that i can't refuse. Ohmy, it's been very, very long since i last met his family. This is going to be pressurizing for me. :/
On an entirely different note, school's starting in exactly a month's time. I am so nervous, really. It's going to be a brand new life, i'm going to start a totally-new series of subjects/modules, and i'm going to have new friends & environment. I hope i can manage my time well - studies, family, friends & H. And .... the Internet? I must say that once i'm back to school, i doubt i'll be blogging often. I'd be concentrating more on my studies & my life, definitely.
One last thing, H and i are already back together. :') I pray our relationship will last, this time round. Amin.
