Title:  Exs & Ohs.
Posted:  Tuesday, 27 March 2012 @ 00:32
+
Met up with my lovely friends in the noon just now. I had a damn amazing hang-out, lots of catch-up stories & gossips ;) I just realized that lots of my friends are going to tie the knot pretty soon. Oh wells, i am still not ready. Like what i said to them, i don't see myself getting married/engaged in my 20s. Definitely when i'm in the 30s or later than that. Or maybe, forever alone? Hahaha no one knows.

So the whole lot of them are happy with my current life. They were surprised (at first) when i told them that me & H are back together, but after that they immediately gave me a group hug. They're such sweet asses, ohmy. I love them to death heh! They wished me all the best in this relationship & hope that everything will work out well.

Aside from me, Mas & Fiza got back together with their ex-boyfriends too! Speak of the ex-es. Hahaha! I am very happy for them both, who won't be? They're my close friends, especially Maslina. She's my very, very, very, very, best of the most best friends i have. I am more than happy when she told me about her current relationship life. Idk, but to me, i feel overjoyed when i see my friends getting into relationships, cos all i want is them to be happy with their loved ones by their side. That is all.

Anyways, during the hang-out session, Kifli counted the number of times i said "Oh!". Apparently, i didn't realize the over-usage of that word spoken by me. Lol. It was when Kifli said to me, "This is the 8th time you're using that expression, Amy!", then i realized it. But i just can't stop saying it cos there were so many surprising news. And what else will you say aside from "Oh"? Even if you want to say "OMG!", it also begins with an Oh! Right? :/ So, how many times did i use that word? 47. Kifli kept track of it hahahaha!

I need to sleep. I have a date tomorrow with H. And honey, thanks for leaving those comments. It's really sweet :')

Labels:

»
«