Title:  Books, Notes, & Blues.
Posted:  Tuesday, 6 March 2012 @ 12:25
+
I guess it's no more Vacation/Holiday mood for me already, since it's already March. I'm going back to school in approximately a month's time. It's sucky, especially when you're starting a new chapter in a new school. Urgh, that feeling!

As you guys may/may not probably know, i'm enrolled into Nanyang Polytechnic. I'll be starting my first year next month, and no, i'm definitely not looking forward to it. I've been doing lots of reading & notes with the help of Rosalind's books & notes, as she was a senior from the course that i'm taking. Thankfully she gave me her school stuff, as i can prepare myself beforehand. Idk, but it is my "custom & tradition" that i must read about the course first, or get an overview of the subjects you have, before experiencing the school life. After all, it's good to at least have a rough knowledge about the course & the modules that will be taught to you, right? So you won't be lost or in the dark :)

I have a date this Friday, with H. We're going to watch Act of Valor together, since he knows that i'm almost finishing the novel already. He previously said that he'll only take me out for the movie once i'm done with the novel, so yes, this Friday will be it. I have a feeling that the novel will end by tomorrow, if i do lots of reading later, which i think i would. The novel is really awesome, i can't wait to watch the movie, omg!

Maslina met me yesterday, thanks to her for accompanying my loneliness at home. My laptop was out with my sister-cousin, as she needed it for some project work, so i couldn't update my blog yesterday (i wanted to). And i don't feel like reading much of my school stuff yesterday either, so i invited Maslina to my place. I know that if she's over here, this place will definitely lit-up & the situation will be much more fun hehe. True enough, she came over bringing plenty of DVDs and we whiled our time away by watching 5 DVDs. Two of which has Paul Bettany inside it! :D My best friend knows how to interest me. Heeee! Thank you Mas, you were my savior yesterday. We shall do another movie marathon soon, next time at your place! :)

On another note, The Avengers is still not released yet. It says that it'll be out in the US on May 4th, 2012. I doubt it'll be the same in Singapore. There's one website saying it'll be out in Singapore on May 1st, 2012. Idk if i should trust that source. But whatever, i hope the movie will be released very soon! It's sad that it has a high chance of being out when i've already started school :(

Labels:

»
«