| Title: The Da Vinci Code.
Posted: Friday, 17 February 2012 @ 15:40 |
+ |
Hai. It has been a long time since i last updated my blog proper. I dont have any idea what to update, and i've not been going out often ever since i came back from Bali. Just enjoying my time at home, savoring the comfort.
I realized i have been quite a bookworm this week. I have been reading The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown, and i noticed that i will never fail to set down the book wherever i go. To the kitchen, to the toilet, to the balcony, the book will never leave my hands. It's not the first time i read this novel, but it's been ages since i read it. I think the first time i read was back when i was in Secondary 3 or 4. See, i couldn't even remember the precise date. But it felt good reading now, when i'm a little older cause i realized there's lots of plots in the chapters which i missed out. Or should i say, i less understood, previously.
The movie though, i've watched many times, mainly because i love the monk assassin, as he is one of my favorite British actors. And even though the movie doesn't follow much of what was written in the novel itself, i enjoyed it a lot. Compared to Angels & Demons, which i found kinda dull & less interesting. But i must say, the Angels & Demons novel was better than the movie.
I haven't been entertaining my friends much, neither has Hilmi received my utmost attention. I'm just fully engrossed in my reading haha. Few minutes ago i had a conversation with H over the phone, he was asking if i'm okay & am i excited for tomorrow's birthday party. I said i am excited, but the excitement wasn't extreme. I mean, i'm already 21 and i've had enough of birthday celebrations in my younger life, so this one is just like any other birthday celebrations i've had before. But yes, i bear in mind that it's going to be one of the best parties as this will be the first time i'm celebrating my birthday with H, after whatever happened. :) So yes i am looking forward for tomorrow heh.
Has anyone seen the trailer of the upcoming movie, Act of Valor? I got it from my Dad as a birthday present, and i am strictly going to finish the novel before catching the movie. The trailer is awesome, i bet it is going to be an amazing movie. The fact remains, i love Soldiers teehee. There is no way i am going to miss that movie. I still have about approx. 250 pages to finish Da Vinci, then i'll start reading Act of Valor. Hopefully by the time i finish the book, the movie's already out or still in Theatres.
Have a pleasant day, people! :3
I realized i have been quite a bookworm this week. I have been reading The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown, and i noticed that i will never fail to set down the book wherever i go. To the kitchen, to the toilet, to the balcony, the book will never leave my hands. It's not the first time i read this novel, but it's been ages since i read it. I think the first time i read was back when i was in Secondary 3 or 4. See, i couldn't even remember the precise date. But it felt good reading now, when i'm a little older cause i realized there's lots of plots in the chapters which i missed out. Or should i say, i less understood, previously.
The movie though, i've watched many times, mainly because i love the monk assassin, as he is one of my favorite British actors. And even though the movie doesn't follow much of what was written in the novel itself, i enjoyed it a lot. Compared to Angels & Demons, which i found kinda dull & less interesting. But i must say, the Angels & Demons novel was better than the movie.
I haven't been entertaining my friends much, neither has Hilmi received my utmost attention. I'm just fully engrossed in my reading haha. Few minutes ago i had a conversation with H over the phone, he was asking if i'm okay & am i excited for tomorrow's birthday party. I said i am excited, but the excitement wasn't extreme. I mean, i'm already 21 and i've had enough of birthday celebrations in my younger life, so this one is just like any other birthday celebrations i've had before. But yes, i bear in mind that it's going to be one of the best parties as this will be the first time i'm celebrating my birthday with H, after whatever happened. :) So yes i am looking forward for tomorrow heh.
Has anyone seen the trailer of the upcoming movie, Act of Valor? I got it from my Dad as a birthday present, and i am strictly going to finish the novel before catching the movie. The trailer is awesome, i bet it is going to be an amazing movie. The fact remains, i love Soldiers teehee. There is no way i am going to miss that movie. I still have about approx. 250 pages to finish Da Vinci, then i'll start reading Act of Valor. Hopefully by the time i finish the book, the movie's already out or still in Theatres.
Have a pleasant day, people! :3
Labels: Novels
