Title:  Cigarette Lighter & Sleepless Night.
Posted:  Wednesday, 8 February 2012 @ 12:29
+
I didn't have a good sleep yesterday night. I turned in around 3AM, after i've finished watching The Da Vinci Code on DVD. Wanted to have a late-night shower before sleeping but then Mum woke up for the toilet. And she doesn't like it if i shower in the early hours like that, so i decided to try and go to bed. I tossed & turned, shut my eyes, even ridiculously counted sheeps, but i just failed to fall asleep. It sucks much.

So since i can't sleep, around i think 40 minutes later, i wanted to smoke. Sometimes smoking can make me sleepy, so i grabbed my cigarette and i noticed my lighter wasn't inside the cigarette box. Wondering where i put it, i searched around in my room but it couldn't be located. I went to the living room to search for my Dad's lighter but his too, couldn't be found. I tried to search properly in my room for the lighter but after about 10 minutes, no lighters were in sight. Frustrating! And i couldn't enter my parents' room as they always locked it. Urgh. So you know what i did? I turned on my stove and lighted my cigarette from the fire. Pathetic, wasn't it? Lol.

I just bought that cigarette lighter yesterday noon, cause i lost the previous one. And then this new one travelled to idk-where, and got lost again.

Anyways, just a small update. Me & Hilmi are back on track together, like the old times. No, we're not attached yet just that we're dating frequently. I'm going to meet him later for lunch. Soon, actually. Haha. I am really happy right now. Very, very happy. :')

Labels: ,

»
«