| Title: Used & Cycled.
Posted: Saturday, 14 January 2012 @ 17:15 |
+ |
Asswipe! I knew it all these while. I never wanted to believe it because i want to prove myself wrong. But truth is out, you really did it.
I feel SO fucking used! (Sorry for using the word, but i'm really angry right now) The way you acted is as if i've no feelings at all. You don't respect me, nor my feelings. How could you do this to me? After everything that i've done for you, after all the countless helps i've given you.
And i can't believe you brought me into this matter too. What were you thinking?! Do you think i don't have Pride & Dignity for myself? What kind of girl do you take me for? I thought you knew me better than that. You prick, twat, cunt, whore!
From now, i don't wanna have anything to do with you. You've gone past your limits, i ain't putting up with your shits anymore. And i'm serious about this. Don't ever find me when/if you need me.
I feel SO fucking used! (Sorry for using the word, but i'm really angry right now) The way you acted is as if i've no feelings at all. You don't respect me, nor my feelings. How could you do this to me? After everything that i've done for you, after all the countless helps i've given you.
And i can't believe you brought me into this matter too. What were you thinking?! Do you think i don't have Pride & Dignity for myself? What kind of girl do you take me for? I thought you knew me better than that. You prick, twat, cunt, whore!
From now, i don't wanna have anything to do with you. You've gone past your limits, i ain't putting up with your shits anymore. And i'm serious about this. Don't ever find me when/if you need me.
F U C K Y O U . (whore)
Labels: Bitch-Fit Mode
