Title:  Troubled Dreams.
Posted:  Monday, 16 January 2012 @ 13:24
+
I hate how i often get dreams of You, when in reality we don't even talk to each other anymore. I don't know where you are, i don't know what you're doing, and i don't know how your life is like right now. Maybe you've already found someone who's good for you, or (almost) getting there. Even though a part of me is still angry for whatever craps you've done in our history of togetherness, deep down i still care about you. It's been a while we last met & talked huh. I do miss you.

Some people say if you dream about somebody, that somebody is thinking/missing you. Some also said, that somebody might be in trouble. Some said, it's only me missing that somebody. And most said, dreams are just dreams, none of anything that happened "in there" are real. Well, i agree with the last one, but still the rest seems valid. Thus, which is right? I myself am clueless in deciphering dreams.

But then again, i don't enjoy getting dreams of/about You (or us). They're all vivid, and it's hard for me to forget about them. Plus, they seem so real. It's as if i'm awake and you're there (physically) by my side in real life. I can feel you hugging me, hear your soothing voice in my ears. We are so so happy together - full of smiles, laughters, kisses, hugs & exhanged words of extreme love.

Anyway, they're just dreams. It's too good to be true. We will never get back together, again. Because after whatever You did, i doubt you have the guts to come running back at me. I wish you're safe, H, wherever you are.

Labels: ,

»
«