Title:  Sick, Smoke and Starvation.
Posted:  Wednesday, 4 January 2012 @ 10:47
+
Yesterday by far was the worst day ever for me. I fell sick, and my plans for an outing with my babes & dudes had to be cancelled. Sorry for the last-minute change, babies. I'll make it up to you guys once i'm better, okay.

I would really love to quit Smoking. I have been wanting to quit since 2 years ago, back in 2010 but i kept failing. Urgh. And now it's already 2012. Hmmmmm. I really MUST (must must) quit Smoking by this year. Alright, at least by mid-2012. It's all for the better of my health. And what's funny, i have this strong feeling that the prices of Cigarettes will increase pretty soon. I don't want to waste my money any further.

On another note, my starving routine has begun, and i'm coping very well. I restrict my diet to one meal each day, or at most two meals per day. And those meals aren't heavy meals, as well. Guess i'm back to my old self. I wonder, why is it everytime a New Year arrives, the number 1 Resolution that most girls have is to lose weight. Weird, but true.
»
«