Title:  Humidity.
Posted:  Thursday, 19 January 2012 @ 21:30
+
Do you know how fishing humid it is today? In fact, it's not just today. Nowadays. Though it rained yesterday, it is still hot. What's even frustrating is i'm only spending my day at home all-day, yet i can still perspire. How's that then? -.-

I didn't go anywhere apart from my Morning Jog with my babes this morning. It was good. They didn't wake up late, thankfully :) Came home about 10am and showered, then i dozed off for 3 hours. Perspiration woke me up, i was feeling darn hot. To be honest, i showered 5 times today. :x All due to the hot weather.

I've an appointment tomorrow. Oh, it's not Clinical Appointment okay. Lol. I'm meeting up with Aizat, and yes this time it's confirmed. No matter what mood i'm in, i'll go see him. As usual, i need updates on Mr. H.

P.s: I hope all of ya like my 4th submission.
»
«