Title:  Happy Chinese New Year!
Posted:  Monday, 23 January 2012 @ 16:15
+
Those who are celebrating Chinese New Year, may all of you have a Merry & Prosperous New Year! :D Do collect lots of Hong Baos yeah! (I hope i spelled it correctly)

2 days of Holidays. These 2 days is pretty equivalent to 4 days of Weekends i'm having right now. No difference for me, as i'm usually at home too so it's nothing special & nothing new. My parents are out of Singapore, they're over at one of my relatives' place in Penang. Bet they're enjoying themselves. Hopefully. I miss you both.

Watched Pink Panther on Channel 5 just now. I have not seen that movie before because i thought it's a lame movie. But well, it was hilarious & haha i enjoyed it :D Watching the 2nd one tomorrow. Later on at 4.30pm, there'll be Step Up 1. Another movie that i loved when i was 15. Hehehe. Going to watch it of course ;)

And ohmy, there's TROY later in the night! Achilles is back! YEY! I am so going to watch it. FYEAH! 
IS THERE NO ONE ELSE?!!

I've nothing more to say. :x That will be all.
»
«