| Title: Bali For Tranquility.
Posted: Monday, 30 January 2012 @ 01:53 |
+ |
I've already made it clear that i'll be going to Bali next week. And "next week" has arrived, which is today. I'm leaving for Bali later. I have less than 24 hours left already. Thankfully i've packed my luggage. Hehehe. I really hope to achieve (a lot of) peace when i'm there. This is going to be the very first vacation i'm having with my buddies. Surely i'll enjoy myself! Yay.
I am very excited for the trip! Oh yes yes! :D I'd love to go for a long window-shopping, then i'll buy lots of stuff i guess? For myself, and for my parents of course. Naw, i dont need to get my friends anything as they're all going! HAHA. Luckily *angel face*
H offered to fetch me from home tomorrow. Why must he be so sweet? After all these times, especially it's a long period that he's gone from me, he is still as sweet as ever. :') I'll be meeting him for lunch first then we'll meet the rest. No no, me and H aren't back together yet. We're still friends. I did say that he wants to take me out on a date somewhere this week while we're in Bali, right? I'll let the time decide whatever that's gona happen ^^
Aizat, Danny & Genie were so happy when they found out that me & H are finally ok. They're all hoping for the best between us. I had to tell them the truth, as i've misjudged H in the past. I admit, i did a lot of bad-mouthings about him cause i thought he was really the one who screwed things up between us. I deserved the scoldings from them. I'm glad i've finally known the truth. Thank you, Allah. You have led me to the truth. And i'm glad too, that these feelings i had for him has never faded even though things were really bad back then. I still remained by myself, hoping that we will turn out well in future. Thank you again, Ya Allah. You have answered my prayers & made things better in the end. Syukur Alhamdulillah.
I am very excited for the trip! Oh yes yes! :D I'd love to go for a long window-shopping, then i'll buy lots of stuff i guess? For myself, and for my parents of course. Naw, i dont need to get my friends anything as they're all going! HAHA. Luckily *angel face*
H offered to fetch me from home tomorrow. Why must he be so sweet? After all these times, especially it's a long period that he's gone from me, he is still as sweet as ever. :') I'll be meeting him for lunch first then we'll meet the rest. No no, me and H aren't back together yet. We're still friends. I did say that he wants to take me out on a date somewhere this week while we're in Bali, right? I'll let the time decide whatever that's gona happen ^^
Aizat, Danny & Genie were so happy when they found out that me & H are finally ok. They're all hoping for the best between us. I had to tell them the truth, as i've misjudged H in the past. I admit, i did a lot of bad-mouthings about him cause i thought he was really the one who screwed things up between us. I deserved the scoldings from them. I'm glad i've finally known the truth. Thank you, Allah. You have led me to the truth. And i'm glad too, that these feelings i had for him has never faded even though things were really bad back then. I still remained by myself, hoping that we will turn out well in future. Thank you again, Ya Allah. You have answered my prayers & made things better in the end. Syukur Alhamdulillah.
"Allah has perfect timing - never early, never late. It takes quite a lot of patience and it takes a lot of faith, but it's definitely worth the wait."
