| Title: To Buy Or To Matau?
Posted: Monday, 19 December 2011 @ 12:42 |
+ |
I realized it has been raining for quite some time this month.
Actually, since last month to be precise. Is it Monsoon season already? Hmmm, i
kinda forgot when's the period that Singapore experiences Monsoon season. HAHAHA! A B3 student in Core Geography, yet couldn't remember a single thing. Major lol.
And urgh! I've no cigarettes. I badly wanna smoke right now. Yes, i have some money, but i just don't feel like buying a pack because if i do, i won't have any money left. Hmmm. So right now i wonder if i should matau rokok (translated: Sharing money to buy a pack of cigarette. This saves us an extra $5, but we still get 10 sticks each.) with Mas. I shall ask her later.
Meanwhile, have a good afternoon, people! :)
And urgh! I've no cigarettes. I badly wanna smoke right now. Yes, i have some money, but i just don't feel like buying a pack because if i do, i won't have any money left. Hmmm. So right now i wonder if i should matau rokok (translated: Sharing money to buy a pack of cigarette. This saves us an extra $5, but we still get 10 sticks each.) with Mas. I shall ask her later.
Meanwhile, have a good afternoon, people! :)
