Title:  Money Isn't Given For Free.
Posted:  Thursday, 29 March 2012 @ 14:38
+
I'm so pissed off right now. Very, extremely pissed! Thanks for ruining my mood, you prick.

You would only come finding me whenever you need help. I've been observing your moves. And what do you think i am? A financial assistance association? A bank? ATM Bergerak? (translated: A walking-around ATM)

You think you can push me around and make me give in to everything you want? Only God knows how many fucking times you have borrowed money from me, and the countless times you said you'll return it back but in the end, you didn't. Then after giving you what you wanted, you will disappear again for idk how long, then you'll reappear asking for money again.

I can't believe the cousin i knew turned out this way. This is totally absurd & beyond belief! Please, go change yourself & be someone better. Don't trouble your loved ones, it's time you stop depending on others to help you, for once.

Labels:

»
«