Title:  Hilmi turns 20 today.
Posted:  Wednesday, 16 February 2011 @ 00:28
+
I wish i have the guts to type in a Birthday text for you, and just press Send and let you read that text and it's up to you whether you'd want to reply me or not. But i don't have the guts. I don't want to send that text to you & have no response in return. I'm afraid that'll happen. So it's best i don't give you any at all.

Just so you know, i didn't forget. I will never be able to forget our important dates together. So here i am, wishing you a Happy 20th Birthday. I wish you a long life, stay happy with your loved ones, & be successful in future. And also, get the right girl :) Enjoy yourself & your celebration(s) today. I'm sorry as this didn't come in the form of a text-message.

So once again,
Happy 20th Birthday, Hilmi.

Labels: ,

»
«