Title:  Minahspeak.
Posted:  Saturday, 5 February 2011 @ 23:28
+
I was fishing bored today. And i was chatting w one of my babes on Msn, telling her how fishing bored the Internet was & there's nothing else i can do. I'm glad she gave me this link - http://minahspeak.livejournal.com/

Yeah, maybe i'm a little late in discovering that website, but the contents are really gooooood. I spent most of my time reading her posts. And honestly-speaking, i really respect her for her views & facts that she wrote regarding the Mat & Minah world. For you people who've never visited this website before or haven't heard of this lady, please give that site a visit. Especially if you guys are Malays. Confirm kekek punyaaaa! :D

"Pendek kata, korang takyah nak frust tonggek ar kalo orang panggil kau Minah. Sebab, a Minah is only a Minah when she denies that she is one." - Eli the Minah

Labels: , ,

»
«